BG-12000 Body Glove Water Filtration System
Our premium level system features pharmaceutical grade filtration technology housed in an easy-to-recycle canister.
Level 3 Filtration System
The BG-12000 system delivers technology that was formerly only available to the pharmaceutical and wine making industries directly to your kitchen sink.
- 0.75 GPM flow rate & 1000 gallon capacity
- Water, Inc. filter change indicator notifies you when filter needs replacing
- Patented in-head shut-off valve for easy installation
- Engineered carbon block technology conserves water for maximum filter life
- Electronic flow meter
- Cartridge & labeling made from renewable (and recyclable) materials
- Easy cartridge recycling program
- Packaging made from recycled materials
- Manufactured by 3M
- Chlorine taste & odor
- Cloudiness, sediment & rust
- Cysts including giardia & cryptosporidium
- Molds, algae & bacteriostatic control
- Lime scale, asbestos fibers and lead
- Oxidized iron, manganese & sulfides
- 0.2 Micron particulate reduction
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Total trihalomethanes (TTHMs)
- Methyl tertiary-butyl ether (MTBE)
Replacement cartridge BG-12000C
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons or 1 year
- Quick-Change Recyclable Replacement Cartridge
- Water, Inc. filter change indicator
- Single Cartridge Design
- Note: Can be upgraded to a Reverse Osmosis System, please ask your Regional Sales Manager for more details.
A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will go towards the Surfrider Foundation’s fight to keep our oceans and rivers plastic-free.