Body Glove PURE Advanced Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
Continuing a tradition of green, environmentally-friendly products, the Body Glove 25 gallon per day reverse osmosis system boasts an enhanced water efficiency of 2.5 to 1 waste-to-product ratio, a step ahead of competitive units. GO GREEN!
The Body Glove BG-PURE four-stage reverse osmosis drinking water system produces great tasting, affordable drinking water for the entire family.
- Delivers 25 gallons of crystal clear water per day.
- The innovative space-saving design allows for increased room underneath sinks and bar areas.
- The BG-PURE includes a patented Smartap® push button monitor system. With the touch of a button, you can be assured the very best quality water is being produced, and the sensor alerts users when the reverse osmosis membrane needs to be replaced.
Both pre-filtration and post-filtration are integrated into the four-stage system for membrane protection and peace of mind. The system includes an easy-to-use installation kit and a 1.9-gallon storage tank. Tested to NSF/ANSI Standard 42.
Removing most all dissolved solids, the BG-PURE is great for crystal clear drinking water and ice cubes. The system delivers outstanding taste and odor reduction, and superb water clarity.
BG-PURE System Includes:
- Reverse osmosis advanced drinking water unit (pre-carbon, sediment, TFC membrane and post-carbon filter) with 1.9 gallon storage tank
- Lead-free chrome faucet
- Installation kit
- Water, Inc. filter change indicator
- Warranty card
- Owner’s manual.
Body Glove PURE Filter and Membrane Replacement:
Filter change kit includes:
(3 filters per kit) – to be changed annually.
Reverse Osmosis Membrane replacement element:
To be changed when flow becomes significantly reduced (typically every 3 to 5 years).
A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will go towards the Surfrider Foundation’s fight to keep our oceans and rivers plastic-free.
*Contaminants and substances listed for reduction by this filtration system are not necessarily present in your water. Do not use with water that is microbiologically unsafe or from an unknown source or quality without sufficient disinfection before and after the filtration system.