BG-1000 Body Glove Water Filtration System
Our entry level filtration system features a high grade of home filter protection housed in an easy to use, recyclable canister.
Level 1 Filtration System
This system offers a hassle-free way to conserve resources and reduce waste as you enjoy pure, clean drinking water.
- 0.75 GPM flow rate & 1,000 gallon capacity
- Water, Inc. filter change indicator notifies you when filter needs replacing
- Patented in-head shut-off valve for easy installation
- Slim design allowing for installation in hard-to-reach locations
- Engineered carbon block technology conserves water for maximum filter life
- Cartridge & labeling made from renewable (and recyclable) materials
- Easy cartridge recycling program
- Manufactured by 3M
- Chlorine taste & odor
- Cloudiness, sediment and rust
- Cysts including giardia & cryptosporidium
- Molds, algae and bacteriostatic control
- Lime scale, asbestos fibers & lead
- Oxidized iron, manganese & sulfates
- 0.5 Micron particulate reduction
Replacement cartridge BG-1000C
- Capacity: 1,000 Gallons or 1 year
- Quick-Change Recyclable Replacement Cartridge
- Water, Inc. filter change indicator
- Note: Can be upgraded to the BG-3000 or BG-12000 if the system with cartridge has 3.50” clearance from the bottom of the filter, or with adjustment of head unit.
A portion of the proceeds from your purchase will go towards the Surfrider Foundation’s fight to keep our oceans and rivers plastic-free.