Why Body Glove Water Filters?
Will it save the environment?
Yes, definitely. Watch the presentation “Thirst For (Clean) Water” (Power Point format) to see how avoiding bottled water will save the environment and what you can do to contribute to green living.
Will it save me money?
Yes, using the Body Glove Water Filter System at home instead of buying bottled water will save you hundreds of dollars a year in real cost. Not to mention, our filters are designed to conserve water, which also translates into money saved.
How can I register my product(s)?
Simply go to our Online Product Registration and fill out the form.
How do I recycle my filter?
You will receive instructions for recycling your filter when you purchase, but the process is simple. Just fill out the online recycle kit form to request a free recycling package. It’s easy (and important) to recycle every time you replace your filter.
What is the filter made of?
Our water filter systems use a pre-filter wrap and a patented carbon block that together help trap sediment particles, and contaminants.
What does it filter?
For a comparison chart of each water filter system’s reduction numbers, please take a look at our reduction chart.
Each of our systems reduce:
- Chlorine Taste & Odor
- Particulate, Class I particles 0.5 to < 1µm
- Lead pH @ 6.5
- Lead pH @ 8.5
- Oxidized Hydrogen Sulfide
- Oxidized Iron
- Oxidized Manganese
Some of our systems reduce (for more details, please see our reduction chart):
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs)
- Methyl tert-butyl ether (MTBE)
- NEW! NSF 401 – Group 3, 0.2 Micron Reduction of:
- Bisphenol A
- Nonyl phenol
*Contaminants and substances listed for reduction by our filter systems are not necessarily present in your water.
What kinds of water can I filter?
- Our water filter systems are designed to be used with water that is microbiologically safe and should only be used to filter water that is from a known source which has undergone sufficient disinfection before and after the water filter system is used.
- Systems certified for cysts reduction can be used on disinfected water that may contain filterable cysts. EPA establishment # 070595-CT-001. Conforms to NSF/ANSI 53 for VOC reduction.
- Well water application should have a comprehensive well analysis confirming properly disinfected and potable water prior to use of the body glove system.
How do I know when it’s time to replace my filter?
All of our water filter systems come equipped with a digital system, the Water, Inc. filter change indicator, which will alert you when your filter needs replacing. The filter needs to be replaced annually or sooner if the flow rate becomes slow. Capacity can vary based on local water conditions.
Body Glove water filtration capacity and performance is dependent on incoming water conditions. The water filter system must be maintained according to the manufacturer’s instructions in addition to the replacement of filtration cartridges.
What does the system come with?
- Body Glove Filtration Cartridge
- Body Glove Filtration Head Unit
- Digital Water, Inc. filter change indicator
- Digital Flow Meter (BG 12000 only)
- Installation kit
- Certification Performance Data Sheet
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Information
- Filter Recycling Exchange Instructions
*System does not include a faucet, which must be purchased separately.
What is Tri Stage Filtration?
Tri Stage Filtration is a unique process that combines 3 stages:
1. Water is treated by KDF-55 media for bacteriostatic and scale control.
2. A Micro-Filger-Wrap evenly traps sediment particles while maintaining overall flow rates.
3. Water flows through a carbon block filter.
What is Quad Stage Filtration?
Quad Stage Filtration utilizes the same 3 elements as Tri Stage and goes one step further.
4. A patented 0.2 micron pharmaceutical grade membrane.
What is IMPACT Technology?
Integrated Membrane Pre-Activated Carbon Technology is what allows our BG-12000 to offer some of the finest in filter technology. Previously found exclusively within the pharmaceutical and wine making industries, IMPACT technology is used in our Quad Stage Filtration process.
How do I purchase one?
Choose and order here (and support our dealers)